Essential Assessment Trial FAQs
We offer free, no-obligation trials to schools wishing to try Essential Assessment. This guide contains information on how to register for a trial, what your trial will involve and what trial support we offer.
In this article
- Trial Options
- What does the Essential Assessment trial include?
- How does my school start a trial?
- Trial Support
- From Trial to Subscriber
Our standard trial length is 30 days. You're able to choose the following:
- When you would like your trial to start.
- The number of students and teachers who will participate in the trial.
- Whether you'd like to access resources for the Victorian Curriculum, Australian Curriculum (V8.4 and V9) or the NSW Syllabus.
What does the Essential Assessment trial include?
During your trial, you will have unlimited access to the following resources:
- Numeracy Summative: pre-, mid- and post-assessments.
- Numeracy Digital Formative: My Numeracy.
- Numeracy Learning apps: Sunset Maths and Jetpack Algebra.
- Literacy Summative: pre-, mid- and post-assessments.
- Literacy Digital Formative: My Literacy.
- Literacy Learning app: My Spelling.
How can my school start a trial?
Register for your school's free trial quickly by filling out this short trial request form, and we'll contact you to get set up.
We provide tailored 'Getting Started' sessions for all new trialling schools. These sessions are conducted by Adalet, a member of our friendly team. Once you have signed up for your trial, we recommend you schedule your 30-minute session with Adalet via this link.
During your free trial, we also provide phone support (8 am - 4:30 pm AEST) and email support (6 am - 5 pm AEST) from our ANZ-based team, Monday - Friday. They'll be happy to assist you in navigating our program and resources.
Our online help centre is also accessible 24/7 for helpful tips and frequently asked questions.
From Trial to Subscriber
After a trial period, many schools subscribe to Essential Assessment. By subscribing, all student information, progress and data from the trial can be retained, making the transition seamless for both teachers and students.
Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are always happy to help!